Due Wednesday, December 12, 5 PM
- File saved as Lastname_FinalThesisPaper.docx
- Double spaced, 10 FULL pages. (No more than 10 pages of actual written content, excluding images).
- Include footnotes or bibliography when citing or quoting references or sources.
- Present a non-art related context for your work
- Include at least one work of art, artist or movement as a reference to your work; comparing and contrasting
- Include images of all works, and those of works that are referenced, at the end of the document, making sure images are scaled down to size. (72 dpi)
- Save as word doc. Maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Write in the 3rd person (for example, “This work…” not “my work.”) Also do not refer to yourself as “the artist.” Focus on the work, not on yourself.
- Email final papers to all three professors by 5 PM (grades will be reduced for tardiness)
- Papers that clearly have not been proofread will be returned without a grade.
- At least two introductory paragraphs setting the tone for the work. The Thesis statement should be included toward the very end of the introduction
- Underline your thesis statement
- Analysis of form and content for 4-6 works of your own works
- Label each image of work in the following format: Title of Work in Italics. 2015. ARTIST’S FIRST NAME LAST NAME. Medium, scale in inches (i.e. 18 x 24 inches). You only need to include the Artist’s name if the work presented was not made by you.
- A conclusion paragraph summarizing what you’ve outlined in the paper. The thesis statement should be restated in the conclusion, but it should not be the final words.
*REMEMBER TO ALSO SUBMIT RECEIPTS OF EXHIBITION SUBMISSION TO JESSICA BY 5 PM*